How to Use the Weighted Grade Calculator
Tracking your progress throughout the semester is a great way to set yourself up for success. Use our weighted grade calculator to make sure your class grade expectations are kept in check. And if you’re already in finals season, try out our final grade calculator.
Not into videos? Now worries, we’ve got you covered. Just follow the steps below to figure out your weighted class grade.
- Enter your assessment nameFirst off, enter the name of your assessment. These could be homework assignments, quizzes, tests, essays, or others.
- Enter your assessment gradeSecond, enter the grade you received for that particular assessment. You can choose letter or percent, and the other will update accordingly.
- Enter your assessment weightLastly, input the weight of your assessment (as a percent). These are commonly found on a class syllabus or you can ask your instructor.
- Add another assessment (optional)To add additional assessments, click the “add assessment” button, then follow the previous 3 steps.
- Add another class (optional)To add additional classes just hit the “add class” button towards the bottom left. Then repeat steps 1–3 for each new assessment.