How to Use the College GPA Calculator
College is hard enough; take a load off and use our online calculator to quickly get your college GPA. Calculate your semester GPA in just 3 easy steps, or add more courses and semesters to figure out your cumulative GPA. Check out our video for a quick tutorial.
If videos are not your thing you can easily get started by following the steps below. Only 1–3 are required; the rest are optional, but recommended.
- Enter your course nameIn the first column, enter the name of the course. This way you can keep track of which grade is assigned to which class.
- Enter your course gradeNext, enter the grade you received in that particular course by selecting a letter grade from the dropdown.
- Enter your course creditsFinally, enter the course’s credit hours to calculate your score (most college classes are worth 3 or 4 credits).
- Add another course (optional)Select “add course” to optionally add another row to your semester. Then repeat steps 1–3 for the new addition.
- Add another semester (optional)Hit the “add semester” button to keep the party going. Record all your semesters and be rewarded with your cumulative GPA!