How to Use the High School GPA Calculator
Still in high school? Yeah, we feel for you. But hopefully our intuitive GPA calculator can help lesson your load. In just a few quick steps you’ll be calculating your GPA for the semester, year or entire high school career! Let’s get started.
Still prefer text? Well, we’ve got that too. Follow the steps below to quickly calculate your high school GPA.
- Enter your class nameFirst up, enter your class name (or an abbreviation). This way you’ll be sure to assign the appropriate grade.
- Enter your class gradeNext, select a letter grade from the dropdown. Only have a percetage? Check out our GPA scale to convert your grade.
- Enter your class creditsLast but not least, enter your class’s credits, which is usually 1, but double check those P.E. classes (sometimes they’re a half credit).
- Toggle your class weight (optional)By default each class is unweighted, but if you’re taking an honors or AP course, select the appropriate weight from the dropdown.
- Add another class (optional)Hit the “add course” button to create a new class in the current semester (useful if you’re taking a larger courseload).
- Add another semester (optional)Add another semester with the “add semester” button. Keep creating semesters until you’ve got all your classes entered.